Tuesday 23 September 2008

A very quick post

I realise I haven't written for a few days but I've been finding it very difficult to get onto this site. Seems to be okay now though. The weekend at home went as well as to be expected, the high point was getting the photos of Hugh back (he had his finger in my jam I tells you) . The low point was obviously the funeral but I did meet a lot of nice old ladies which made the horror slightly less bad. We all went out to the pub on Saturday night and thee are some really good photos of us all smilling with alcohol, like you do when in a pub. The next big event which horror of horrors is next weekend is Fi's wedding. I wanted to buy them some ceramic baking beans off their wedding list but someone else got there first. I'm making them something that cannot be named but I'm not sure its going to be finished on time as the raw materils haven't turned up yet. But more of that later.

The back garden looks a mess, all our veg is dying & I need to mow the lawn, weed and generally have a bit of a sort out. We have however got a lovely new addition to the sun room, Trish bought me a lemon tree with green lemons on it so I will be keeping a very close eye on that. There is lots more to type but I have to run for the bus, I must really learn how to type faster :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...